I am an accomplished, results-oriented professional with over 18 years of experience in both technical sales and product management / development. I have proven my ability to bring initiatives to timely completion and create a roadmap for long term success. Strong technical skills combined with business acumen; my focus on continuous improvement, a collaborative working approach, and proven leadership capabilities ensure success.
Frameworks : J2EE, jQuery, Bootstrap, jQuery UI
RDBMS : SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Tools : MuleSoft Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Eclipse, XCode, Flex Studio, SVN, Oracle Knowledge Management, git, Appcelerator Titanium, Amazon Web Services (EC2), Salesforce
Business Intelligence : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), SQL Server Reporting Services, IBM Cognos, QlikView
MuleSoft, Houston, TX : Sept 2014 – Present
Principal Solutions Consultant
- Create and deliver custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle and enable our partner and channel organization.
- Perform technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft products
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote.
- Design and develop Partner Enablement programs and content to ensure their success in the field.
Oracle, Houston, TX : Oct 2011 – Sept 2014
Senior Sales Consultant – Oracle Knowledge
- Joined Oracle in 2011 via the acquisition of InQuira.
- Focused on enterprise solution sales with Fortune 500 organizations and global leaders.
- Responsible for RFP/RFI responses, developing and delivering product demonstrations, and building proof-of-concept applications to drive new sales for Oracle Knowledge (formerly InQuira).
InQuira, Houston, TX : Feb 2011 – Oct 2011
Senior Solutions Consultant
- Responsible for RFP/RFI responses, developing and delivering product demonstrations, and building proof-of-concept applications to drive new sales for InQuira.
- Supported the Customer Success Team and ensured the success of existing high-profile customers such as Apple, Yahoo, eBay, and Intuit.
- Assisted with product and technical questions that arise through discussions around expansion and cross-sell opportunities with the entire InQuira customer base.
Consona Corporation, Houston, TX : Jan 2009 – Feb 2011
Product Manager – Knowledge Management / Communities
- Focused on product integration across entire Consona product line utilizing emerging web technologies around mobility and social networking.
- Launched a new product in the Knowledge Centered Support market: Consona Knowledge Driven Support 1.0. Drove market requirements, strategic planning, development, and training for the entire project ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Managed the release of Consona Knowledge Management 7.3. In charge of customer driven development process, strategic planning, and organizational wide training.
- Lead initial strategy and development around Cloud Computing efforts for the entire Consona product line toward a SaaS-based delivery model.
- Developed and created initial POC prototype for iOS Knowledge Management app for the iPad and iPhone to demonstrate Web Services integration.
Consona Corporation, Houston, TX: June 2005 – Jan 2009
Senior Sales Engineer / Partner Sales Engineer
- Responsible for supporting the direct sales channel, primarily the Installed Business Sales (IBS) side to create and demonstrate Consona’s value proposition to prospective accounts.
- Assisted in the close of a deal that resulted in $2.6 million in revenue.
- Awarded Sales Club in 2007
- Managed support for high profile partners such as Cognizant, BearingPoint, and Deloitte.
- RFP/RFI response, developing and delivering product demonstrations, building proof of concept applications, project plan development and execution via close interface with Consona professional services and engineering team.
Onyx Software, Chicago, IL : Aug. 2003 – June 2005
- Engage with Onyx Consulting project teams to design, develop, and test advanced customizations and integrations of the Onyx CRM Solution.
- Assisted customers with Business intelligence (BI) using Cognos to model and create reports.
- Provide guidance to the customer and project team with respect to technical feasibility, complexity, and level of effort required to deliver a custom solution.
- Gained valuable experience working with several vertical markets including Finance, Health Care, Real Estate, and Telecom.
Avaya Inc., Westminster, CO: Jun. 2000 – Aug. 2003
Software Engineer – MTS 1
- Design, document, and develop Java API and application for a large-scale client/server software project.
- Worked as a Data Warehouse Architect in the design and development of a web-based reporting application for the entire Avaya R&D organization.
Redox Designs Inc., Evanston, IL: Sept. 1999 – Jun. 2001
- Formed a four person Internet start-up that specialized in web development and design.
- Responsibilities spanned all aspects of small start-ups including development, sales, marketing, technical support, and documentation.
- Designed and developed sites for several organizations at Northwestern University including the School of Education and Social Policy, A&O Productions, and Northwestern University Academic Technologies.
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL: Sept. 1997 – Jun. 2001
Bachelor of Science – Computer Science, June 2001
Relevant Course Work: Object-Oriented Programming, Operating Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Information Systems, Computer Graphics, Databases, Digital Logic Design, Web Design.
Updated October 31, 2017